Tired--but "the kind of tired that can't be fixed by any amount of sleep."
Restless--"Our hearts are restless until they rest in You."
And we wander round in circles.
I watched a movie about Mother Teresa
and I am reading a book of letters by her.
I want that kind of tireless faith,
and the key is resting in Him, desiring only Him,
drinking in His will as if it were the water of life.
It is,
and I thirst.
Sometimes I think I have to be the strong one, to keep working, keep moving,
but He says, "Abide in my love. . .without me, you can do nothing."
"Stop struggling and the kingdom of God will be accomplished through you.
Sit down on the floor, like a baby, and Christ will bend down and lift you up." (Heather King)
Hey gorgeous,
ReplyDeletedo you want to meet in steubie next week? e-mail me! I'll buy you coffee and give you good conversation to ameliorate your lethargy! Hope to see you soon. :)